We would like to announce the return of The MCRD JR. Sockers for Fall Season of 2016. The MCRD Jr. Sockers is a recreational youth soccer league designed for ages 4-14. Our league also has the benefit of being sponsored by San Diego's only Indoor Professional Soccer League, the SD Sockers.
We are currently taking registration for our FALL 2016 Season online at http://mcrdjrsockers.com as well as the MCRD Cash office located in the MCRD Shopping mall.
- Please note: The hours have recently changed for the cash office and are now open 08:00 to 16:30
- Early Bird registration ends July 25th, Sign up now to lock in your discounted rate.
NEW THIS SEASON: We would like to add a U15 division! Children ages 13 and 14 will be able to play in our league provided we have enough players to field two teams of ten players each..
- To register sign up online, payment of this division will be deferred until first practice.
- We encourage our players and coaches to focus on team building, fundamental skill training and good sportsmanship.
2016 Fall season dates:
- August 20-October 22
- NO games: Labor Day September 3rd and Bootcamp Challenge October 1st.
Early Bird Special Price Fees:
- June 1st-July 25th
- $65 for Active Duty service members and $75 Non-Active Duty service members
Regular Price Fees:
- July 26th-August 8th
- $75 for Active Duty service members and $85 Non-Active Duty service members
Team Meet and Greet:
- August 9th
All games are played on MCRD.
Registration fee includes:
- Team Jersey, Shorts, Socks, Pictures and Participation Certificate and Medal.
NO REFUNDS ON REGISTRATION
We are looking for Volunteer coaches. If you or anyone you know is interested please email Trisha at Trisha@SdSockers.com ASAP. We are also offering a very special incentive for coaches. Each volunteer coach will be able to register one child for free!! Email Trisha for more details.
Don't forget to sign up for our FREE Fall Soccer Clinic on Monday August 1st & 2nd. Registration is online at http://Mcrdjrsockers.com